วันพุธที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

First time @ Bath city


24 june 2007

it's nearly my birthday just 4 days away.
I left my home about 21.30 pm. and took a taxi go to Airport then i checked in my bag and stuff and get my ticket. it's not long time i walked to the airplane, take off go to England. it was excited and sad in the same time because my Grandmum she so sick. The airplane landing at Heathrow airport at 18.00 pm. Mr. Chris ( that time he is my boyfriend ) He waiting for me with a big smile . We was very excited after the airplane landing i get out from airport and i saw Chris. i am very tired (12 hours for flying ) he took me go to his home by his car. Actually i can't remember how the airport look like everything is so fast and excited. In that night i slept about 22.00 UK time.

My first day is stared when i wake up on 25 june 2007 in the city called Bath in Summer. it's was very nice day a lot of flowers and sunshine.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

araya15 กล่าวว่า...

12 hours for flying
*
*
it's not so far away .
^___^

Global Future กล่าวว่า...

Nice blog. Very unique.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck.